Facts about me:
- I am a full stack developer with a hungry and open mind.
- I love to use and contribute to open source systems.
- I cannot develop anything without using Git.
- I use Linux, mainly Ubuntu. I can use other systems but you do not want me to do so.
- I learn how to get work-life balance.
Work as a key developer in a core team which develops the CRM project - a frontend solution for various insurance core systems.
Coordinated with the team using agile methodology based on JIRA, I was involved in: architectural decisions, API development, deployment, trainning junior devs to get them on board.
Work as a backend developer in one of the top Joomla extension developing companies.
My role was to develop Joomla extensions (component, module, plugin, template) for using in internal projects as well as publishing on JED (Joomla Extension Directory)
Work closely with project manager to develop systems using open source solution, mostly based on Joomla, Wordpress, Prestashop, Magento ..etc..
Some of my projects: